Are you struggling to understand a YouTube video because it’s not your native language & it’s difficult to understand? Don’t worry, In this article, we’ll share a method for translating YouTube videos free of cost with YouTube’s built-in translation feature.
Use YouTube’s built-in translation feature:
Many YouTube videos have subtitles available in different languages, and you can turn them on with just a few clicks. To translate a YouTube video, follow these steps:
1. Go to Youtube.com
2. Choose a video and play the video you want to translate In my case I choose “Build Technical Skills” By keySkillset.
3. Click on the “Settings” gear button.
4. Select “Subtitles/CC“.
5. Click on “Auto-translate”
6. Scroll down and find the language you want to translate the video to, such as Urdu.
7. Select the language.
8. The video will now be automatically translated and displayed with subtitles in the chosen language.